Sunday, April 20, 2008

The berenstain bear scouts and the sinister smoke ring(

Well it's about the bear scouts and they talk about smoking and they find out that brother bear has started hanging out with the Too-Tall gang(A mean gang) and they smoke alot and they get brother bear to smoke! And they talk about this mean guy named Ralph Ripoff that is making this tobacco company get a lot of money by making these things that make smoking look cool(which it is not). And they have this big health thing and the smoking thing is taking over their activity. And they challenge the Too-Tall gang to a race because they're lungs weren't in good shape the scouts won and I think the Smoking company was destroyed. Good book. Teaches a lesson.

1 comment:

krosier said...

I know this book:) I'm glad that you read it. I wonder if it's A.R. I'm sure you know already. I cannot believe the year is almost over. I will miss having you in my class Jeffrey:)