Monday, September 10, 2007

Animorphs #37 The weakness- 4 stars


It`s about a girl named Rachel. And Jake(one of the Animorphs) is leaving to visit his family. While Jake is away Rachel tries to be the leader. Visser Three( A controller)has a inspector visiting Earth. And so they decide to make it look like the Visser does a horrible job trying to catch the andilite bandit`s (the Animorphs) by trying to destroy many places as animals, like a TV station. But it is not good because Rachel sees People that were not even bad get hurt, like an old man that has a heart attack. And they try everything to kill the inspector cause he keeps trying to protect the Visser and at the end they do rattle snake morph and put their fangs deep into him.
I gave it four stars because it is interesting.

3 comments:

ReaderBOy said...

well this is a really good book.

Stacy said...

I like that you are using the rating scale now,so then I will know if I want to buy it for my niece or not waste my time.

This looks like one I might buy or get from the library.

Thanks
~stacy

ReaderBOy said...

well I`m glad too.