Saturday, September 8, 2007

Just to begin-all 5 stars

I have been reading A LOT lately. So Mom thought I might like to share with others what I am reading. So to get us started I wanted to list some books I have read over the summer.
  • Viking It and Liking It- (Time Warp Trio Book) by Jon Scieszka
  • The Curse of the Black Pearl (Pirates of the Caribbean 1) Adapted by Elizabeth Rudnick
  • Dead Man's Chest (Pirates of the Caribbean 2) Adapted by Irene Trimble
  • At World's End (Pirates of the Caribbean 3) Adapted by T.T. Sutherland
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone By JK Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling (I am not yet old enough to read the others according to mom.) :)
  • Animorphs #23 The Pretender by K.A. Applegate
So as you can see I like alot of series of books. More to come Soon!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Wow -- you have read A lot of books lately. Your mom must be very proud of you.

There is a set of books that are sorta like Harry Potter ones. They are fantasy books and they have wizards in them too. They also have a little girl name Jenna (like your mom) in them.

The 1st book is called Magyk, and the author is Angie Sage. It is appropriate for ages 9 and up. It is a fat book and might take a while to read, but if you are a fast reader then you can do it quickly.

Reading is much better then watching TV.
Keep up the good work, and I will check your new blog often.

~stacy :)

ReaderBOy said...

Cool! can you tell me what the books title is?

stacy said...

Sure...

The 1st book is called Magyk. I know it is spelled a little funny, but that is the correct title.

~stacy

ReaderBOy said...

Cool!