Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dolphins and Sharks- 4 Stars


Dolphins and Sharks is a research guide to go along with Dolphins at Daybreak which I read a while ago. It tells about all different kinds of dolphins and sharks. Like what they do and how big they are and how long they are and How they hunt. And one amazing fact was that there was a farmer that went swimming and found a cave full of bull sharks and they were not moving. They were so calm and he went in and was able to pet them. But it said that dolphins and sharks could become extinct if people keep killing them. It was quite interesting. I like to learn about animals.

3 comments:

ReaderBOy said...

p.s. I finished this story before I had a blog.

Unknown said...

Well I really love Dolphins. I worked at the Gulfarium in Ft. Walton Beach. I loved being the first one at work in the mornings, because as you walked in past the dolphin tank up to the top they would get so excited too see you! They would swim and jump and when you got to the top of the tank, they would jump up on the platform for you to pet and rub them! It was so awesome! I think sharks are nice as long its a nice one, b ut dolphins they love people!

ReaderBOy said...

Yeah, One day when I grow up, I may do that!It sounds fun.