Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ready Freddy #10 The Super Secret Valentine-5 stars


Freddy's class is having a valentine's party. And he has to make 19 valentine cards for everyone in his class. But one of the valentine's was one for Jessica. It needed to be special because he liked her the most because she was brave. But people keep on calling him names because Freddy and Jessica are together and they are saying they are in love and other mean things. In the end he makes it look like a basketball because Jessica likes basketball. He wrote a little note asking if she will be his valentine. Freddy finally gets it finished and gives the valentine to Jessica. On the playground Jessica says she will be his valentine.

2 comments:

krosier said...

Hi Jeffrey!
I am very impressed with your blog page. I knew you liked reading, but I had no idea you were this interested. I think that it is really amazing that you are reading so many books and that you enjoy it so much. I will definitely keep checking on your blogs and see what books you are reading next! Have a great day and see you in class!

Mrs. Rosier

Daddy said...

Ah- my little Jeffrey, reading books about Valentines, not just any Valentines, but a Super-Secret Valentine. Alright, this Valentine of yours, what's her name , & how old is she? When I was your age, my first crush was actually on one of my teachers. I'd meet her every morning at her car in the parking lot, help carry her books & manuals, & open the classroom door for her. She had a party for her students at the end of the school year at her home, & once everyone showed up for the party, she introduced us to her husband who was there for the party too. This brought an immediate end to my crush. Luckily there was a school dance later that week, and I started up another crush; this time it was for one of my classmates.
Be good, little dude- & happy reading.
PS- Try more Science fiction or adventure books, or outdoor-themed books.