Friday, October 12, 2007

Ready freddy #7 Yikes! Bikes!-althuogh not real 100 stars


Freddy's school is having a bike-a-thon. But the thing is that Freddy does not know how to ride a two wheeler. So his parents take him to an abandoned baseball field to practice. Sometimes he keeps falling down and the grass gets in his mouth. Then his friend told him to look straight ahead instead of looking down at his feet. Since he did that he did better. He gets practice and beats Max, the school's best bike rider. Max was always bragging he was the best.

2 comments:

Daddy said...

Jeffrey-
I think it's great that you liked a book about bikes, considering your big accident you had while learning to ride your own bike, on our street in Newburgh, IN. As long as I live, I'll never forget coming out to the street to look for your 2 front teeth that were knocked out of your mouth by your handlebars. And yet, even after that awful wreck, you still got back on your bike that same day & kept up your determination to be a bike rider. I'm glad that you enjoy reading- I'm also glad that you enjoy a good bike ride. Just promise me that you will never try to do both activities at the same time. :o)

ReaderBOy said...

ok?I don't know how I be able to do them at once.