Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ready Freddy #3 homework hassels-5stars


Well Freddy's class is doing a report on nocturnal animals. And he does not know what animal to pick. So he and his friend stay up all night and they sneak out at night while everyone is asleep. Freddy climbs up a tree and is hanging by his legs when the branch snaps. He breaks his arm when he falls. Freddy gets grounded from having sleepovers with his friend Robbie. He gets help from his family and the people at school. He decides to write his report on bats because Robbie's mom asked if he was trying to be like a bat when he was hanging upside down in the tree. And he finally gets his report done with help from Robbie and others since his arm was broken.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bats definately come out at night time. One night when I was looking through a telescope, one of them swooped down and grabbed hair on the top of my head. I was waving my hands and trying to get him out. The more I swung my arms the more he got caught. My dad had one of my brothers or sisters run and get the scissors and cut him out. When he cut him off the bat flew away before my dad got all the hair cut from around his legs. I have always wondered if he got it off of his legs or if he lived with it on there, or did his feet fall off from getting no circulation! I don't know!Love you! Grandma Nori