Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ready, Freddy #2 the king of show-and-tell-5 stars



Well Freddy is going to have to bring something really cool and he finds this live baby bird and so he decides to do that for show and tell. But he forgets about the bird when it is time to go in for the night. Freddy leaves it in his tree house. So he goes out to grab the bird. But his dad thinks he is a robber. His Dad brings a baseball bat. And when he realizes that it was Freddy. Freddy lies and says he forgot his baseball cards. Dad takes him back to bed and he takes the show and tell to school the nest dad. But During story time the bird kept on peeping. His teacher thought it was Max. Freddy stands up and tells the teacher it wasn't Max it was actually his show and tell. And so that is why he shows it at story time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Was that the end of the story? He should not have lied to his dad tho! What is the most interesting thing that you ever took to Show and Tell? One time I took our pet chicken to school in a cage. I was in 4th grade. My mom took me to school that day but I ended up having to walk home carrying that chicken all the 8 blocks home. It was not fun! He was so HEAVY! But I made it. A year or so later we ended up eating that chicken, cause the older he got the meaner he got! If you walked out the back door he would peck at your feet till they would bleed. I hated to go out! Grandma Jones finally decided his day had come. She took an axe and cut off his head. And... even though he didn't have any head he just running all over the place. Running, running, running..... till he finally fell over dead! It was the weirdest thing ever! Gross too! Then Grandma made me help pull out his feathers. I never did eat any of that chicken. Well, that was that, and I never intend on owning another chicken! Love, Grandma